Turbo Hiragana Course
Discover how to learn Hiragana at Turbo Speed!
I like how this course breaks the Hiragana down. I have trouble putting complete words together so this style of teaching works well for me.
This course is helping me with my Japanese skills and it's broken down so you can take small bites and come back later without being overwhelmed. - Stephen
"I just wanted to thank you for helping me read Hiragana. The course was easy and really helpful. Definitely it helped by having example sentences and
words in which I could write. ありがとうアレックス先生!"
Turbo Hiragana Course
What will I learn on this Turbo Hiragana Course?
By the end of this course you will have learned the following:
1) How to quickly memorize all the Hiragana at Turbo Speed
2) How to quickly read and write Hiragana.
3) Discover memory techniques to massively speed up the learning process
4) Why learning Hiragana will in fact greatly improve your Japanese pronunciation, intonation and rhythm.
5) What the best free resources there are out there to help you become a Hiragana reading Ninja in no time.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is completely new to Japanese and wants to know where to start. Also for people who have already learned Hiragana, this is a great refresher course for those of you who aren't 100% confident in your reading and writing skills.
Students who are serious about Japanese and want to make real progress in the language should also enroll on this course as it will test and track your progress, something essential to learning success.
What is included in the course?
Here are some of the features included in the course
1) 30 interactive lessons
2) Full Hiragana charts and explanations
3) Animated Hiragana to help you learn how to write the stroke order and what that is
4) Fun quizzes and chapter markers to test and track your progress.
6) Links to free apps, tools and websites to further turbo charge your Hiragana reading and writing skills
Why should I enroll on this course?
1) If you are a serious student of Japanese, Hiragana is the first building block to basic literacy in the language.
2) If you want to read Manga, again, Hiragana is a necessary step. After you learn Hiragana, you will be able to read basic elementary school level manga such as Doraemon.
3) In my experience, it's best to learn Japanese using the Hiragana script and NOT the Roman Alphabet or "Romaji". This is because Romaji is confusing and slows down the learning process.
4) Surprisingly, learning Hiragana will improve your pronunciation. Why? This is because Hiragana is highly phonetic. That means when you read Hiragana, your pronunciation will be that much clearer and accurate. Reading the characters forces you to pronounce the individual sounds properly.
5) The course is FREE! So what are you waiting for!?
LET'S DO THIS!
Alex is the creator of Learn Japanese Pod, a website and podcast dedicated to helping you learn the Japanese they forgot to put in the textbook